Made with egg whites, these crepes are a blank canvas for all your favourite fillings.
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup All-Bran Original* cereal
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 150 ml or 2/3 cup skim milk
1. In blender container, combine all ingredients. Process on medium speed for 30 seconds or until smooth. Scrape down sides of blender. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Process again for about 10 seconds after taking from refrigerator. Heat 18 cm (7-inch) non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Pour 30 ml (2 tbsp) of batter into heated skillet; tilting to cover bottom completely. Cook until crêpe is set on top and golden on bottom (do not flip). Place on paper towels to cool. Stack between sheets of wax paper. Serve warm filled with fresh fruit.
YIELD: 12 crêpes
2 g Protein
6 g Carbohydrate
0.1 g Fat
1 g Dietary Fibre
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s® products. Results with other products may vary.
How do you add nutrition to your muffins and smoothies? Or sneak more fibre into baked fish, stuffed chicken, fresh garden salads or even chili? The answer is right inside a box of All-Bran*.
Visit all-bran.ca for more delicious recipe inspiration!
*© 2015, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.