This lemon, tarragon, parsley, and olive topping is inspired my Mediterranean flavours.
- 625 g or 1-1/4 lbs (4 pieces) fish fillets, Tilapia, halibut, salmon or 8 large sea scallops, patted dry
- 20 ml or 4 tsp butter, softened
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 5 ml or 1 tsp dried tarragon, dill or Italian seasoning
- 1 ml or 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp black olives, chopped
- pinch black pepper
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup All-Bran Original* cereal
- 50 ml or 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Crush All-Bran Original® cereal and set aside.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow, greased baking dish allowing 1 cm/1/2 inch between fillets.
3. In small bowl blend together butter, lemon zest, parsley, dried tarragon, red pepper flakes, olives and pepper. Blend in crushed cereal and bread crumbs. Spread mixture over top of fish.
4. Bake for 12 -15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and topping is golden. Serve with lemon wedges.
Yield: 4 servings
33 g Protein
11 g Carbohydrate
8 g Fat
3 g Fibre
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s® products. Results with other products may vary.
How do you add nutrition to your muffins and smoothies? Or sneak more fibre into baked fish, stuffed chicken, fresh garden salads or even chili? The answer is right inside a box of All-Bran*.
Visit all-bran.ca for more delicious recipe inspiration!
*© 2015, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.