With the flavours of avocado and cilantro, this breakfast wrap might just transport you to the Mexican sunshine.
- 2 egg whites
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup cooked spinach
- 45 ml or 3 tbsp All-Bran Original* cereal
- 1 tortilla wrap (20cm/8-inch), preferably whole wheat
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp avocado, chopped in a large dice
- 1 sprig coriander
1. Put a small amount of the vegetable spray of your choice on a non-stick pan and pre-heat pan at medium heat.
2. Whisk the egg whites, pour into pre-heated pan and cook for 2 minutes per side.
3. Remove cooked egg white omlette from pan, fold the egg white omelette in half; lay on top of the tortilla; add cooked spinach, avocado and All-Bran Original* cereal and make into a wrap.
4. Bake for 4 mins in an oven pre-heated to 190ºC (375ºF).
Yield: 1 serving
Protein: 16 g
Carbohydrates: 40 g
Fat: 6 g
Dietary Fibre: 9 g
In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg’s<RegisteredTrademark/> products. Results with other products may vary.
How do you add nutrition to your muffins and smoothies? Or sneak more fibre into baked fish, stuffed chicken, fresh garden salads or even chili? The answer is right inside a box of All-Bran*.
Visit all-bran.ca for more delicious recipe inspiration!
*© 2015, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.